Saturday, August 7, 2010

Toy - Optimus Prime ROTF

This is Optimus Prime Leader class from ROTF, manufacture by Takara, this is not Hasbro version. I did a little repaint after seeing some fans posting their art work. Initially the look plastic, does not have the damage effect, or weathering effect on it. After learning from the repaint master whom posted their OP in some forum, I decided to repaint mine as well.

I know my work is not so good, but at least better than not repainting it. Some freind ask me whther i bought it from second hand market caused it looks old and dirty...well, I guess my intention is to make if have weathering effect just like in the movie, to certain extend I can say I don eit.  
The Optimus Prime is really Awesome, great development after the OP released after the first Transformer movie. The balance between car mode and robot mode is balance, although the transformation is very complicated.......I always take 1/2 hours to transform OP. This is why you never see I post the pic for Truck mode, too lazy to transform him...

I bought others characters as well, will share out when I have time.

1 comment: