Thursday, August 5, 2010

Figure - Bruce Lee

Another new sculpt from Arnie Kim, will be released by Enterbay 12 " figure for Bruce Lee, forever Kung Fu master.

 I had put this in my wish list, don't know whether i can save enough cash for this figure.

Bruce Lee is apprentice for Ip Man, I like all his movies. This sculpt is awesome, look 100% accurate, if the mass production can maintain 85%, i think is good enough to make this my next Bruce Lee collection. Bravo Arnie....best Sculpter ever.....for Bruce Lee. Anyone interested, can visit Arnie Kim blog.

http://blog.dreamwiz.com/fmedia/index.asp?uid=gud2js

I already have two Bruce Lee figure, Fist of Fury, from Enterbay. I think the finishing is fantastic, i give my Bruce Lee 90%, I will post my Bruce Lee figure later.

Hot Toys is also releasing a Bruce Lee figure, DX 04, but the head sculpt has a lot of room to improve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment